CFZ Cowboys surpassed expectations in 2022

Big_D

Reaction score
The Cowboys didn't back into the playoffs, they earned a spot and could hang with any team out there. Now we have to listen to how bad they suck and the roster was never good enough. Just more excuses. Seems to be a new excuse every year. It doesn't matter what people predicted, the record and stats tell another story.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well, the only reason expectations were where they were is because the FO decided to have a pretty awful offseason.

To me it feels like a missed opportunity. Many of us wanted them to “go all in” this past offseason. Now who knows what happens if they did that. But maybe the cowboys are playing this Sunday had they been a bit more aggressive.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I said all along I'd consider this season a success with an NFCCG appearance. We came up short thanks to our QB. The only reason I thought we'd probably win 7 or 8 games in the pre-season is because the Cowboys usually follow a good season with a bad. So I guess if that's what people are willing to accept, it was a good season. Go Cowboys.