Cowboys talked to Patriots about trade for CB Christian Gonzalez over the summer

I would love to get TJ Watt. He’s been the best pass rusher in the league since… JJ Watt.
 
Shut up. Without guaranteed money on the contract, players can get cut and owed nothing. The NFL is the only league in the US that does that. It would be moronic for a player to risk injury ahead of what will likely be a giant payday that will set up his family for life.

Also, it would be moronic for fans not to see that.

But this is where we have landed. I shouldn't be surprised.
Can you even read Beta? I am all for players getting whatever they can, so take your strawman out back and beat his *** because I never implied anything that you just argued against. You're coming out swinging awful hard over what was a pretty easy going conversation. I suggest you go try and read what I wrote, really dig deep down and try to comprehend it, then get back to me.
 
So they wanted to trade for an impact edge rusher, whiffed on Crosby, drafted Malachi, signed 62 year old Von Miller then pivoted to corners?

Its astonishing they thought they were/are ok at Edge
Which edge is available right now?

We need 3 spots on D. Another LB, CB and Edge.

We upgraded one of those. Nothing saying we still can't address edge and/or LB still.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,509
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top