Cowboys tattoo

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
el_chevo said:
I love the 'boys, but I don't know that I would go to that extreme and demonstrate my love for the team. If I chose to obtain a tattoo it would be a star on the side of my lower leg. I bet Hostile has one...
Wrong, Hostile will never have a tattoo or any kind of body piercing. I don't get them at all.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Bah. Tats are a generational thing. They're a lot more accepted than they used to be but I'd still recommend anyone who gets 'em to pick a place they can easily be covered up unless they plan on being a rock or sports star. ;) You'd be surprised how many kids 25 and under have 'em these days. I'd guess about 50%. Heck, even Playboy doesn't airbrush the tats on their women anymore. ;)

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
no offense to the original poster but I'm just not into tattoos involving sports teams, or bands, or somethin like that

I mean sure I'm dedicated to the bone to the Boys, but getting a tattoo of them is a bit much

with that being said, I want japanese writing on my left shoulder and a tiger across my right shoulder sometime soon
understandable...my thinking was, the cowboys will probably be around for the rest of my life...i dont think they will ever move to another city so im safe....i feel bad for my cousin who got a houston oiler logo on his arm back in 94' ...he still shows it off though...in tribute...:laugh1:

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
understandable...my thinking was, the cowboys will probably be around for the rest of my life...i dont think they will ever move to another city so im safe....i feel bad for my cousin who got a houston oiler logo on his arm back in 94' ...he still shows it off though...in tribute...:laugh1:

hahah that's funny about your cousin

well, don't get me wrong though, the Cowboys tat on your arm looks sweet

fortdick

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
no offense to the original poster but I'm just not into tattoos involving sports teams, or bands, or somethin like that

I mean sure I'm dedicated to the bone to the Boys, but getting a tattoo of them is a bit much

with that being said, I want japanese writing on my left shoulder and a tiger across my right shoulder sometime soon

You know, working around jails for years I saw lots of convicts with Jaoanese and Chinese writing on them. I asked one what the symvols meant, and he said, "Trust no man!" I asked him if he read chinese and he said no, so I reminded him that he trusted the guy that tattooed him. How did he know it didn't say, "Hey sailor, love you long time!"

He just got made and filed a complaint against me. So the moral is, don't get anything tattooed on you that you can't read!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
fortdick said:
You know, working around jails for years I saw lots of convicts with Jaoanese and Chinese writing on them. I asked one what the symvols meant, and he said, "Trust no man!" I asked him if he read chinese and he said no, so I reminded him that he trusted the guy that tattooed him. How did he know it didn't say, "Hey sailor, love you long time!"

He just got made and filed a complaint against me. So the moral is, don't get anything tattooed on you that you can't read!
:lmao2:

phillycard

Reaction score
My cousin has, no lie, this tattooed on him

Dallas' Cowboys'

I was like who is the dumba** that thinks commas are necessary there, and to make matters worse the star is a generic star that is not the Cowboys logo!

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
el_chevo said:
I love the 'boys, but I don't know that I would go to that extreme and demonstrate my love for the team. If I chose to obtain a tattoo it would be a star on the side of my lower leg. I bet Hostile has one...
im not hostile but i have one...lol
http://i81.***BLOCKED***/albums/j215/DALLAS4LIFE/2005_0727Image0015-1.jpg

phillycard

Reaction score
BLEU3ASY said:
im not hostile but i have one...lol
http://i81.***BLOCKED***/albums/j215/DALLAS4LIFE/2005_0727Image0015-1.jpg

Awesome tat Bleu, but I wouldn't recognize that as a Cowboys tat if I saw you on the street.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
phillycard said:
My cousin has, no lie, this tattooed on him

Dallas' Cowboys'

I was like who is the dumba** that thinks commas are necessary there, and to make matters worse the star is a generic star that is not the Cowboys logo!

:huh:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I'm gonna get a star on my butt cheek so that when I find a man, he'll have to prove his dedication and his fandom for the Cowboys and me by kissing my star.. :wink2:

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
phillycard said:
Awesome tat Bleu, but I wouldn't recognize that as a Cowboys tat if I saw you on the street.

i did go back and put the border around it....its also has the symbol for gemni