Cowboys Throwback Uniforms

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
me 8, this thread started must be blind cuz im tired of those plain *** white jerseys, man they looked good finally wearing blue but didnt play as good i guess

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The throwbacks stink because they're not authentic in design or color.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Me 14. (The Commander fan above me doesn't count) Those are great. I have a throwback D. Ware jersey. Really nice.

tunahelper

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
please tell me we are not going to wear those hideous clown suits against the Commanders on Sunday

in fact, someone please tell me that we are not going to wear those awful nightmares at ALL this season

I was wondering if anyone knows our record when wearing the throwbacks?
It seems like we lose alot dating back to the 95 championship against 49ers.

jem88

Reaction score
Not a fan of the throwbacks. I like seeing the whites 12-13 times a year, and the blues in a few away games.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I like them. I'm thinking of buying one with Dorsett's name and number 33.

joseephuss

Reaction score
thomas_22 said:
If we are gonna wear throwbacks we should wear these we acctully won super bowls in these

217191.jpg

They didn't wear them in those Superbowl winning years.

I don't like them because the rich tradition of the Cowboys came from the home whites. That should remain the same. It is strange to see them come out in anything other than the traditional white jerseys. They could still wear the throw backs on some road games such as this past week in Jacksonville. I do like the look, just not over the regular home uniforms. They are better than those 1994 special jersey's. Those things were ridiculous.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me 15. The white helmet is really sharp, but nothing beats the traditional home unis. And they did look stunning in blue and silver on Sunday. I guess I like them all.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Fans overwhelmingly approve of the jerseys. I like the throwback quite a bit.

Also, I'm completely unsupersticious - if you play poorly, it's on you, not jerseys.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care what number I am.

I think the throwbacks rock.

MS17

Reaction score
It wouldnt be too bad an idea if Jerry'd suit em up in the early 70's style unis. Those still bring back a lot of nice memories