Cowboys ticket prices

Verdict

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys ticket prices are plummeting compared to prior years. The average after market ticket has probably dropped by close to 33 percent. It is a good time to go to a game if you are a Cowboys fan.

I wonder if the decline in prices is attributable to all the dissection over the anthem. The NFL is ruining the brand by this stuff far more than Ray Rice and Josh Brown ever did.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
The whole NFL brand is taking a hit, and there are calls for boycotts. Some are just switching to watching it on stream vs on tv to hurt ratings and still watching the game. Things are getting ugly and unless the NFL changes its not getting any better. Fans should take a knee and lock arms on the crazy salaries some players make.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Huh?

Chiefs, packers and eagles tickets were selling for a fortune all summer. Where are you getting tickets are plummeting from?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The whole NFL brand is taking a hit, and there are calls for boycotts. Some are just switching to watching it on stream vs on tv to hurt ratings and still watching the game. Things are getting ugly and unless the NFL changes its not getting any better. Fans should take a knee and lock arms on the crazy salaries some players make.
Jealousy isn't a good look for you. There is no such thing as crazy salaries.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys ticket prices are plummeting compared to prior years. The average after market ticket has probably dropped by close to 33 percent. It is a good time to go to a game if you are a Cowboys fan.

I wonder if the decline in prices is attributable to all the dissection over the anthem. The NFL is ruining the brand by this stuff far more than Ray Rice and Josh Brown ever did.
No the decline is more people don't have as much disposable income but I guess people will put in whatever narrative they want to fit their views. Things are down overall but I guess you really didn't take the time to see that and it is understandable.

Limey

Reaction score
No the decline is more people don't have as much disposable income but I guess people will put in whatever narrative they want to fit their views. Things are down overall but I guess you really didn't take the time to see that and it is understandable.
Except for the fact that there is no decline in ticket prices...I am paying twice what I did for the same or lesser seats as 2014, 2015 and part of 2016.

CWR

Reaction score
Huh?

Chiefs, packers and eagles tickets were selling for a fortune all summer. Where are you getting tickets are plummeting from?

Chiefs, Packers and Eagles huh? Ok...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They went down when everyone jumped off the band wagon after the Denver game. We win on Sunday, they will go up again.

Ghost12

Reaction score
Ticket prices on the 2ndary market are as high now as they have ever been at any time since the first year of the new stadium. IMHO, last year's success and this year's optimism are the primary causes (which is hardly rocket science).

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Except for the fact that there is no decline in ticket prices...I am paying twice what I did for the same or lesser seats as 2014, 2015 and part of 2016.
What does that have to do with more people overall having less disposable income even though you have some?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Chiefs, Packers and Eagles huh? Ok...

Yes these are the three biggest home games of the year and the three with the biggest demand because of the fan bases of the other teams.

Maybe you are new to this I don’t know but cowboys stadium is a destination for opposing fans because of the weather, the stadium and how big beating Dallas is here.

The stands will be packed with chiefs, eagles and packers fans this year, those tickets have already been sold through the summer because people making plans to come here way ahead of time.

Reactions: CWR

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
They went down when everyone jumped off the band wagon after the Denver game. We win on Sunday, they will go up again.

This is not true and doesn’t make sense. The tickets that were of the highest demand have been sold. Those tickets went a while ago, people make their plans for the big games way ahead of time. Chiefs, packers, eagles and thanksgiving.

The prices were crazy.

CWR

Reaction score
Yes these are the three biggest home games of the year and the three with the biggest demand because of the fan bases of the other teams.

Maybe you are new to this I don’t know but cowboys stadium is a destination for opposing fans because of the weather, the stadium and how big beating Dallas is here.

The stands will be packed with chiefs, eagles and packers fans this year, those tickets have already been sold through the summer because people making plans to come here way ahead of time.

Easy there crouching tiger, just trying to figure out what you were saying. Xo

Verdict

Reaction score
I assure you that Dallas Cowboys ticket prices have prices have dropped. I am a season ticket holder and seeing it first hand having been a season ticket holder for many years. Not only have the prices dropped but they aren't moving very fast either.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I assure you that Dallas Cowboys ticket prices have prices have dropped. I am a season ticket holder and seeing it first hand having been a season ticket holder for many years. Not only have the prices dropped but they aren't moving very fast either.

Based on what? Judging from this it sounds like you are another season ticket holder who scalps his tickets.

I watched all summer at the insane prices people were selling tickets for. This years schedule is a gold mine for scalpers.

Verdict

Reaction score
Based on what? Judging from this it sounds like you are another season ticket holder who scalps his tickets.

I watched all summer at the insane prices people were selling tickets for. This years schedule is a gold mine for scalpers.

Go buy tickets and you can do what you want with them. I go to most of the games but things like funerals, etc can put a cramp in your plans to go to a game which is the case this particular weekend, *******.

I won't say what I would really like to say to you in this post because it would get me banned for sure. Who are you to say what someone else should do with their tickets? Do you have even have season tickets, the greatest Cowboys fan ever?

And you have no clue about ticket prices. Just because tickets are listed at a high price doesn't mean that is what they are selling for. This Rams game they are practically giving them away.

I can't express my disdain that I have for you as a member of this message board at this particular minute.

If you have season tickets post them for the Rams game and see if they sell. I have dropped the price of them three times already and they still remain unsold as of this post.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Go buy tickets and you can do what you want with them. I go to most of the games but things like funerals, etc can put a cramp in your plans to go to a game which is the case this particular weekend, *******.

I won't say what I would really like to say to you in this post because it would get me banned for sure. Who are you to say what someone else should do with their tickets? Do you have even have season tickets, the greatest Cowboys fan ever?

And you have no clue about ticket prices. Just because tickets are listed at a high price doesn't mean that is what they are selling for. This Rams game they are practically giving them away.

I can't express my disdain that I have for you as a member of this message board at this particular minute.

If you have season tickets post them for the Rams game and see if they sell. I have dropped the price of them three times already and they still remain unsold as of this post.
People will go thru some incredible mental gymnastics to avoid hearing the truth

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm planning on going to the Chiefs game. Debating if I should just buy them now, or wait until I get down there that weekend and hope they drop the day before the game.

Verdict

Reaction score
I'm planning on going to the Chiefs game. Debating if I should just buy them now, or wait until I get down there that weekend and hope they drop the day before the game.

The closer it gets the cheaper they will be as a general rule, unless both teams are winning which might have the opposite effect.