Cowboys ticket prices

Verdict

Reaction score
That's the part that worries me in this case.

NFL ticket exchange will give you an idea of what they are selling for and you can see them on a seating chart. The way things are going you can probably buy tickets to that game in section 222 (good center endzone seats) for about $200 per seat. Last year those seats would have sold for closer to $300 per seat. Notice I said SOLD, not listed.

You can probably buy a Rams seat for this weekend in the same area for $150, maybe less as game time approaches.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
My friend has Vikings season tickets and he had to drop his price on stubhub to what was getting during the preseason, below face value, or eat them. He had been making over 40% profit

The tickets I was looking at for the Chiefs game were a little over $1k four weeks ago, now they are under $800.

Stubhub is offering 10% off now as well.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Go buy tickets and you can do what you want with them. I go to most of the games but things like funerals, etc can put a cramp in your plans to go to a game which is the case this particular weekend, *******.

I won't say what I would really like to say to you in this post because it would get me banned for sure. Who are you to say what someone else should do with their tickets? Do you have even have season tickets, the greatest Cowboys fan ever?

And you have no clue about ticket prices. Just because tickets are listed at a high price doesn't mean that is what they are selling for. This Rams game they are practically giving them away.

I can't express my disdain that I have for you as a member of this message board at this particular minute.

If you have season tickets post them for the Rams game and see if they sell. I have dropped the price of them three times already and they still remain unsold as of this post.

wow touchy. Its pretty easy to see and it has been all year the lowest valued ticket is the rams. Its pretty obvious. The rams tickets were never going to sell for what people expect because A. the rams have a minuscule fan base, lack players people want to see, have no rivalry in this era with the rams in anyway and its a noon game. The tickets for the chiefs, packers, eagles and thanksgiving have been extremely expensive all year long on the exchange and I have watched them sell months ahead of time in my section.

I have no clue about ticket prices? you sure about that? I monitor the ticket exchange all the time and the people that always sit near me are paying a fortune, exactly what I see on the exchange and the moron broker that has them is just ripping people off.

as for all this anger I am not sure what I said that made you so mad but it appears by the reaction you are a scalper and yes you have the right to do whatever you want with your tickets. I also have the right to call you on it because it sucks for the rest of us who get stuck sitting next to all the visiting teams fans in our own stadium.

and by all means Please say what you really want to say to me or pm it to me since I have caused you so much trouble by questioning if you are a scalper.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Oh and also why would I post my tickets for sale? I am a fan not a ticket broker so I go to the games.

Verdict

Reaction score
wow touchy. Its pretty easy to see and it has been all year the lowest valued ticket is the rams. Its pretty obvious. The rams tickets were never going to sell for what people expect because A. the rams have a minuscule fan base, lack players people want to see, have no rivalry in this era with the rams in anyway and its a noon game. The tickets for the chiefs, packers, eagles and thanksgiving have been extremely expensive all year long on the exchange and I have watched them sell months ahead of time in my section.

I have no clue about ticket prices? you sure about that? I monitor the ticket exchange all the time and the people that always sit near me are paying a fortune, exactly what I see on the exchange and the moron broker that has them is just ripping people off.

as for all this anger I am not sure what I said that made you so mad but it appears by the reaction you are a scalper and yes you have the right to do whatever you want with your tickets. I also have the right to call you on it because it sucks for the rest of us who get stuck sitting next to all the visiting teams fans in our own stadium.

and by all means Please say what you really want to say to me or pm it to me since I have caused you so much trouble by questioning if you are a scalper.

No. You have no clue about me whatsoever. You don't know me. I am not a scalper but if I was it would not be any of your business.

I'm not sure who made you the ticket police. And I mentioned earlier I was missing the game due to a funeral.

Last edited:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
No. You have no clue about me whatsoever. You don't know me. I am not a scalper but if I was it would not be any of your business.

In your comment earlier you were just being a ********. I'm not sure who made you the ticket police. And I mentioned earlier I was missing the game due to a funeral.

being a ********? For questioning if you are a scalper like so many of our fans are? No.

funeral, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

I am not the ticket police but I always have and always will call out cowboys fans who scalp their tickets and A. ripoff their fellow fans and B. cause the stadium to be overrun with visiting teams fans. Been doing it forever. If you are not a scalper there is no need for you to get all excited and defensive.

some of us fans get sick of stuff like this...I buy tickets to be there in the building and support the team.
49ers-fans-at-att-stadium.jpg