Cowboys to be on Hard Knocks

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m not a Homer. I’m very cynical of the Cowboys this era and one of Jethro’s biggest critics. You obviously haven’t followed me or you’d know.

This petty accusation is simply an attempt to discredit me personally because you don’t like my message. Thus far I’ve refrained to lowering myself to any personal innuendos.

And while I’m sure our frikin owner embraces the selection there's been no indication or evidence his influence or volunteering was necessary.

So until you provide some evidence to support I will continue to dismiss it until such has been established.
Just let it rest, please. We believe what we believe. I'm getting tired of this going back and forth yet going nowhere. You're a good poster and I don't want to end up not liking you. That list is long enough. Truce? Maybe something will be said when the show starts airing in August.

Jipper

Reaction score
Just let it rest, please. We believe what we believe. I'm getting tired of this going back and forth yet going nowhere. You're a good poster and I don't want to end up not liking you. That list is long enough. Truce? Maybe something will be said when the show starts airing in August.

Nice job taking the high road...i don't care about the argument but I wish more posters would try this approach rather than stoop to low levels...diehardblues is a great poster as you said

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That’s fine. I appreciate. But I only believe what’s been reported. When there’s news released to the contrary then I’ll respond. Thanks

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well, not super excited to see the Cowboys named but I would be lying if I said I won't be tuning it to watch. The NFL is an entertainment league, after all, so this was bound to happen with the Cowboys again eventually. Here we are.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Well, not super excited to see the Cowboys named but I would be lying if I said I won't be tuning it to watch. The NFL is an entertainment league, after all, so this was bound to happen with the Cowboys again eventually. Here we are.

Yeah, I'll watch because it's entertainment. The Cowboys are the NFL's masters of entertainment in the 21st century. Championships, not so much.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Jets went to the AFC title game. I'll take getting there and then anything can happen.

True, but that's not what I said, I said no team WON THE SB after being on hard knocks.

While I wouldn't be happy with the season overall if the Cowboys lost the NFC title game, at least it'd be a step in the right direction. Though as I've said before, this team's window to win the SB, imho, is closing fast what with T. Smith getting to the end of his career, LVE and Smith needing to get better, tons of free agents after this year. etc.

So I don't think the team has time to get to the SB in stages, getting to the NFC championship game is only (if they win the division) one step closer, meaning they have to make 3 steps (win the second playoff game, then win the NFC title and then win the SB) if they do it incrementally.

But I appreciate your attitude, wish I could share it, but I've been spoiled over the decades with 5 rings and 5 other title game appearances, "getting closer" doesn't do it for me....