Cowboys to be on Hard Knocks

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Ok I thought it was just the last one....well damn it really limits who you can even put on here....and hell I'm sure they've been counting down the time they can put the Cowboys back on there lol.
Goodness..is everything that happens to us good or bad a conspiracy? Seems so. As fans we have degenerated.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Because...who in hell wants to watch those other 3 teams...come on man...
It would be career suicide for the producers to have any of those 3 teams on. :laugh:
You don’t want to see Fitzmagic, Danny Dimes, or the man that benched Wince……:eek::omg::facepalm:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don’t mind it.

We’re not a championship caliber team anyways. Might as well be entertained.

Our super secret off-season really didn’t do squat for us last year anyways.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I blame Jerry for this. It's going to be a distraction.
All of you who are complaining about this.......you should either not watch it, or you have no excuse to complain.

If it's not good for the team....then don't watch. If there isn't much viewership, then they will quit having it in the future.

It's all about money.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
All of you who are complaining about this.......you should either not watch it, or you have no excuse to complain.

If it's not good for the team....then don't watch. If there isn't much viewership, then they will quit having it in the future.

It's all about money.
I don't have HBO, I don't intend to watch it. But it's still going to distract the team. Why shouldn't I complain about that? I want them focused on winning, not this distraction. Me watching it or not watching it is a moot point. It's not about me, it's about the team.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Only 5 episodes, used to be more no? Hard knocks would be on what network?

I think it's on HBO.

They aren’t eligible. They’ve made the playoffs in the previous two seasons. Giants are … but the others are not

Eagles have only been eligible once ever. And if we were on that year, we probably don't win the Super Bowl

stiletto

Reaction score
We haven't won by NOT being on Hard Knocks either so... I really don't care and don't think it really matters.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys have appeared on Hard Knocks twice before: 2002 where they finished 5-11 and 2008 where they finished 9-7.....both times missing the playoffs.

"A total of 13 teams have appeared on "Hard Knocks" since the NFL training camp documentary series debuted in 2001, with the Cowboys and Bengals each having been featured on the show twice. Of those 13 teams, six went on to finish their seasons with winning records, with a few making deep playoff runs."

Not 1 team that appeared has ever made it to the Super Bowl. Typical Dallas Cowboys media hype and no performance.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have HBO, I don't intend to watch it. But it's still going to distract the team. Why shouldn't I complain about that? I want them focused on winning, not this distraction. Me watching it or not watching it is a moot point. It's not about me, it's about the team.

I think in the past NFLN showed them after they aired on HBO. Can't remember how long after though, if a week or a month.
They used to do it with Inside the NFL a few days after, not sure if they still do.

visionary

Reaction score
Whatever little chance we had of making some noise is finished