Twitter: Cowboys to open practice window for LB Damone Clark

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Looks like the poster who wants to get rid of LVE is coming true. Slothfoot LVE is history.
That would be so great.
I can't read his posts anymore, they are so boring and repetetive.

I'm just hoping they get rid of LVE so he can manically post about something else incessantly.
I wonder what, or who it will be about...

irishline

Reaction score
I just ordered a full scale clay statue, shirtless of course.

Did you go to Risen's guy?

I hear he does quality work... :p

43313_1_468.jpeg

glimmerman

Reaction score
If it’s the same surgery as LVE then it will be next season before you can start to see what he can do. They have to psychologically heal. Gonna take some games of sticking your head in the car wreck to get confident.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Schefter just broke the news that it's no longer called playing defense, it's called playing Damone.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’m usually not that excited for a LB coming off injury… but this guy can be really, really good. Using that late of a pick lowers the risk to a very acceptable level, and if it hits the payoff could be immense.

And frankly, I do expect him to be fully recovered. If not late this year then certainly by next season.

I loved the move.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’m usually not that excited for a LB coming off injury… but this guy can be really, really good. Using that late of a pick lowers the risk to a very acceptable level, and if it hits the payoff could be immense.

And frankly, I do expect him to be fully recovered. If not late this year then certainly by next season.

I loved the move.
They struck gold in the 5th round with Clark and Bland.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
They struck gold in the 5th round with Clark and Bland.
Absolutely. With Bland for sure. That guy has been good from the first day of camp. Really good. It isn’t surprising that in his very first game action he gets a pick and plays very well.

We hear about draft steals pretty often in the NFL… well Bland truly is one.

Clark can be too but that is only because of the injury. Bland just slipped through the cracks.

At the end of camp I wrote on here that if we had spent a first round pick on Bland and he was showing the same way in camp… I would have considered it a first round pick well spent. He is something else.

rambo2

Reaction score
Absolutely. With Bland for sure. That guy has been good from the first day of camp. Really good. It isn’t surprising that in his very first game action he gets a pick and plays very well.

We hear about draft steaks pretty often in the NFL… well Bland truly is one.

Clark can be too but that is only because of the injury. Bland just slipped through the cracks.

At the end of camp I wrote on here that if we had spent a first round pick on Bland and he was showing the same way in camp… I would have considered it a first round pick well spent. He is something else.
Man I love this team. Very deep roster.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Wanted to be a Packer.

Interesting.

Get re-familiarized with Damone Clark. The greatest LB prospect in team history.

He eats Lion for breakfast.

You wonder if just the news of him practicing will affect the Rams.