Vinnie2u
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 8,218
- Reaction score
- 12,028
I have no interest in going to work everyday. But I got bills..For what it's worth, Broaddus says Bland has no interest playing slot.
Maybe he doesn't trust the foot??
Time will tell.
I have no interest in going to work everyday. But I got bills..For what it's worth, Broaddus says Bland has no interest playing slot.
Maybe he doesn't trust the foot??
Time will tell.
He has 39 million in career earnings.I have no interest in going to work everyday. But I got bills..
We need the run game. No run game, no defense, ST's is definitely choppy. A run game would assist this defense and offense.Smith’s return could potentially take this offense up another notch.
Scary.
![]()
No we're talking.I have no interest in going to work everyday. But I got bills..
Broderick Jones? Shelton?Future RT already on the roster.
We don't need to draft any OL's.
I'd maybe get your eyes checked.I don't think Tyler Smith coming back fixes the issues on this OL. I am a little disappointed in Booker's play. Not that he has been bad but I expected a lot more improvement from last year than I have seen so far.
100% agree. Four man front yesterday for the most part. They were daring you to run it on them.Run game has got to get better.
They were sitting in a heavy zone and we really needed to run yesterday and couldn’t do it.
We can’t always depend on Dak’s arm. We know this.
If you depend on Dak completely he will eventually let you down when the lights get bright.
We traded for Jones he'll play before the season is over. That will tell us a lotNext year's draft, RT and CB.
We gotta cut Bland and Steele
If he does start, that would be very telling.We traded for Jones he'll play before the season is over. That will tell us a lot
That Houston DL is beastly.Bass is an awesome backup guard to have no doubt, but yesterday was his worst game. It will be nice to get Tyler back for sure.
How Steele is still there is a mystery.We traded for Jones he'll play before the season is over. That will tell us a lot
Guyton has arrivedIf he does start, that would be very telling.
He prefers the left side, but the team wants him at RT. Guyton isn't leaving LT.
He sucked prior to to the injury and graded just as poorly as Steele.He's recovering from neck surgery. Might be ok long term, but he clearly doesn't have his strength back yet.
