Cowboys to open practice window for Tyler Smith

Smith’s return could potentially take this offense up another notch.

Scary.
:omg:
We need the run game. No run game, no defense, ST's is definitely choppy. A run game would assist this defense and offense.

Right now we're a team that can pass. Everything else is close to non existent.
 
I don't think Tyler Smith coming back fixes the issues on this OL. I am a little disappointed in Booker's play. Not that he has been bad but I expected a lot more improvement from last year than I have seen so far.
I'd maybe get your eyes checked.

Or let me guess, the PFF dorks haven't been kind in their grading?
 
I hope Smith can provide some push in the run game. Lots of pileups at the LOS and Williams doesn’t have the wiggle to bounce outside. Love Williams, but he’s just not that type of back.
 
Run game has got to get better.

They were sitting in a heavy zone and we really needed to run yesterday and couldn’t do it.

We can’t always depend on Dak’s arm. We know this.

If you depend on Dak completely he will eventually let you down when the lights get bright.
100% agree. Four man front yesterday for the most part. They were daring you to run it on them.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,151
Messages
14,669,850
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top