Twitter: Cowboys to practice outdoors for third straight day

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Of course the decision is made prior to. But open the roof to shake things up. I live in San Diego, a cold game in Dallas is not what the fast track Rams would be looking for.
Shhhhhh thats an advantage Dallas would never consider. Sad stuff

MikeB80

Reaction score
It's a beautiful day about 58 and sunny. blue skies.

foofighters

Reaction score
This is like a husband asking for attention after he did the dishes...

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

This is whats wrong with the coaches. The let the media manipulate them. We heard for the past two weeks, coaches pamper the team and move them inside when the weather is bad. So like sheep they keep them outside all week. This coaching staff is 100% pansy letting themselves be bullied by the media. They would get drilled in the media they wouldnt pass the ball forcing the rush, so they would go 180 and force the pass just to satisfy the media.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This is whats wrong with the coaches. The let the media manipulate them. We heard for the past two weeks, coaches pamper the team and move them inside when the weather is bad. So like sheep they keep them outside all week. This coaching staff is 100% pansy letting themselves be bullied by the media. They would get drilled in the media they wouldnt pass the ball forcing the rush, so they would go 180 and force the pass just to satisfy the media.

Hopefully they'll listen this week as well. Fire JG, show more emotion and fire not only in practice and in media, but on the sidelines. CHANGE UP THE PLAYCALLING. GET TURNOVERS! Reactionary doesn't always mean bad.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Hopefully they'll listen this week as well. Fire JG, show more emotion and fire not only in practice and in media, but on the sidelines. CHANGE UP THE PLAYCALLING. GET TURNOVERS! Reactionary doesn't always mean bad.
They have the #1 offense in the NFL. The offense is fine. Its the philosophy that needs changing. Dont go away from whats working. Good teams will run it down your throat if its working all night until you stop it. That same team will burn you with the pass if u cant stop it. Kinda like what teams do to Awuzie.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Garrett is the next Landry. He's single handedly inventing revolutionary practice practices! I wish I thought of practicing outside.

End of sarcasm.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Jerry should have built a snow and ice and wind machine into the field, or even the indoor field, so they could prepare for this as well as the NE game conditions.

Jerry needs to hire me to think of these things for him. But you know Jerry always wanting to save a few bucks, like on K's and such.

Garrett told Jerry years ago that leaving a window open mimicked practicing outdoors. Jerry's just now starting to wonder if that was true...

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They have the #1 offense in the NFL. The offense is fine. Its the philosophy that needs changing. Dont go away from whats working. Good teams will run it down your throat if its working all night until you stop it. That same team will burn you with the pass if u cant stop it. Kinda like what teams do to Awuzie.

We are only #1 in yards. Don't be fooled. Yards mean nothing if they don't result in points. Were 8th in scoring, which isn't bad, but our points come in clusters. We aren't consistent. When we play good, we play really good (Eagles game, first 3 games of the season). When we play bad, we play really bad (9 points in the Pats game, 10 in the Saints game, garbage points in the Bills game). Most of our yards come in garbage time as well, like that 400 yard packers game when we were down 31-3 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Or our 300+ passing yards in the Bills game. Also, Dak has been turnover prone as of late.

Don't go away from what's working, I agree with. But sometimes you need to change your gameplans for your opponents, which this team is not capable of doing.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
We are only #1 in yards. Don't be fooled. Yards mean nothing if they don't result in points. Were 8th in scoring, which isn't bad, but our points come in clusters. We aren't consistent. When we play good, we play really good (Eagles game, first 3 games of the season). When we play bad, we play really bad (9 points in the Pats game, 10 in the Saints game, garbage points in the Bills game). Most of our yards come in garbage time as well, like that 400 yard packers game when we were down 31-3 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Or our 300+ passing yards in the Bills game. Also, Dak has been turnover prone as of late.

Don't go away from what's working, I agree with. But sometimes you need to change your gameplans for your opponents, which this team is not capable of doing.

The team can move right down the field, but the playcalling in the redzone is what kills drives. Players can only run whats being called.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Now, if our clapping carrot would make them practice in their skivvies, that'll show em who's da boss. I'm pretty sure tho, they have a hot chocolate stand with fresh smoking hot edibles on both sides of the field, wired up with carts to keep them close to these half wits. Just incase one or two develop frost bite ya know...JJ wouldn't stand for any of that!

I'm imagining these guys practicing in the attire that the women's football league played their games in. Thanks alot. . .

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The team can move right down the field, but the playcalling in the redzone is what kills drives. Players can only run whats being called.

Incorrect. Dak can audible, can he not? I've seen his kill plays and change things up. If he sees something he doesn't like, change it. Or if the players don't like a lineup, say something to Dak. This team lacks communication skills and will. No doubt our playcalling and coaching sucks, but hold some accountability on the players.