RELEASED Cowboys to release K Hajrullahu from Practice Squad

Doomsday101

Reaction score
5:12 p.m. – The Cowboys on Tuesday released kicker Lirim Hajrullahu and signed wide receiver Damion Ratley to the practice squad, according to the NFL's official transactions page.

Hajrullahu was signed last week for depth after the season opener, when Greg Zuerlein missed two field goals (including a 31-yard try) and an extra point.

Zuerlein bounced back last Sunday against the Chargers, though, making both of his field goal attempts, including the game-winning 56-yard try in the final seconds.

Ratley was drafted by Cleveland in the sixth round out of Texas A&M in 2018. He has played in 31 career games with the Browns and Texans, catching 29 passes for 407 yards and a touchdown.

Updates: Hajrullahu Cut; WR Joins Practice Squad (dallascowboys.com)

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully so. Our FO tosses players around like their horseshoes! Kickers have feelings, too . . . o_O :p ;)
Some of these FAs get passed around like Fantasy League players. They know the score.
Hajrullahu: Hi kids! (pecks wife on cheek) I'm back from Dallas. Got you some real cowboy boots!
Kids: Yeaahhh!
Wife: Hi hon. You got some Blue Bell ice cream, eh?
Hajrullahu: Ya. Stephen J. tried to skimp on my check, so I raided his freezer.
Wife: (Snickers) That hoser! See if you can get on with the Dolphins. I want some Stone Crabs from Joe's.

Edited

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Cowboys added another WR? Seems strange to me since they already had 3 WRs on the PS.

Must be Cooper's rib injury. Got to have at least 10 healthy WRs to resemble today's NFL offenses.