RELEASED Cowboys to release Rolando McClain *merge*

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm assuming the Cowboys did due diligence to assure that no team is willing to trade a draft pick or player to obtain McClain as a desirable option to whatever their need may be. Good luck to the team brave enough to go there. Other teams have tried and failed miserably to inspire him. Can anyone?

Last edited:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I dont think he was eligible to play anyway, he might still have to serve the suspension.
Be interesting to see if any team does work him out though.
I doubt the jones boys even talked to him.
I would like to see him play for wash or the eagles, since everyone says he is washed up , should be no big deal ??:grin:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm assuming the Cowboys did due diligence to assure that no team is willing to trade a draft pick or player to obtain McClain as a desirable option to whatever their need may be. Good luck to the team brave enough to go there. Other teams have tried and failed miserably to inspire him. Can anyone?
Oh, yeah, let's get cancer on the menu again.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, let's get cancer on the menu again.

Well, I surely never suggested that we go there and doubt any team is anxious to take that plunge. God help the fool that does! ;)

I have no doubt but what he's broke and deservedly desperate to resolve his desperation. If he's able to find a sucker, best of luck!

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Fare the well, we hardly knew ye. Just kidding, good riddance.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I surely never suggested that we go there and doubt any team is anxious to take that plunge. God help the fool that does! ;)

I have no doubt but what he's broke and deservedly desperate to resolve his desperation. If he's able to find a sucker, best of luck!
Sorry, no intention of suggesting you did, just a warning for other others!

John813

Reaction score
Wonder if he'll get a shot. Assume Daryl Washington iirc got blackballed by the league after the DV stuff. Cause he had the talent/age on his side

robjay04

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if anyone shows interest. He wasted away the prime years of his career and I don't see how a team could trust him at this point.

Especially after training camp. Maybe he would’ve got a flyer somewhere but he’s not the kind of guy you waste a roster spot on to get him in football shape.