Twitter: Cowboys to sign Cameron Fleming

blueblood70

Reaction score
Had Fleming played for the Browns rather than the Patriots, how many are making a stink about this signing?
if it were Joe Thomas yes..your point..all teams have talent just because they arent winning doesn't discount the players.. we needed a swing tackle , we got one..time will tell if he is good or not..

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Did they lose him because of cap space? Maybe he can share about Patriots offense and style of Tom Brady to Dak.
They have never been in love with him

They have given him 4 one year deals..... they talked and went with Waddle instead

He is good depth and a perfect Swing OT

Ken

Reaction score
Had Fleming played for the Browns rather than the Patriots, how many are making a stink about this signing?
probably not as high on him.

The fact i can watch him play very well in the super bowl against the Eagles is invaluable.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I really like this signing
They have never been in love with him

They have given him 4 one year deals..... they talked and went with Waddle instead

He is good depth and a perfect Swing OT

Are you talking about Fleming? If so, you're wrong about them giving him 4 one year deals. He was their 4th round pick and he received a standard rookie deal of 4 years. This was his first time on the market.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I really like this signing

Are you talking about Fleming? If so, you're wrong about them giving him 4 one year deals. He was their 4th round pick and he received a standard rookie deal of 4 years. This was his first time on the market.
He was up and down with them several times.....once he was cut he was relegated to signing one year deals...... he signed as a rookie, was cut, signed to the PS, signed as a SFA, then a ERFA and last year as a RFA

April 10, 2017: New England Patriots re-signed T Cameron Fleming to a one-year, $1.797 million contract.

October 17, 2015: New England Patriots activated T Cameron Fleming from the practice squad.

September 8, 2015: New England Patriots added T Cameron Fleming to the practice squad.

September 7, 2015: New England Patriots cut T Cameron Fleming.

May 16, 2014: New England Patriots signed T Cameron Fleming.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Who would have been your pick then last year in place of Taco?
Mine probably would have been Chido Awuzie, LOL, so I have nothing to complain about. Taco is better than any DE prospect we could have gotten with our second round pick.

Things really fell right for the team.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Great take...and totally 100% on the money. As much as we hear people down play Free...when we lost him,he was missed sorely. This IMO,will be an upgrade,and I don't say this lightly. Free was a lunchpale working SOB...loved how he just did his job...we lacked that even with Collins. It showed. Zeke may even get close to 2k yards this year because of this IF WE CAN KEEP TYRON HEALTHY. That's my next concern.
Exactly what my thoughts were.

cowboyec

Reaction score
unless Collins moves to OG or they think Martin can start,OG is still in play at 19 or 50.