Signed by Cowboys Cowboys to sign S Josh Jones to the practice squad

mickswag

Reaction score
Broaddus up next on the fan. He said it this morning on talking cowboys. Should be out soon.
If I remember correctly, he said they were “working on it” and said to keep an eye out for the signing. Don’t think he ever said it was done deal.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
What good is it if Garrett keeps Heath in there? Same as with Conner Williams who should be benched. IMO

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good size for a strong safety . . . He's 6-2, 220 and athletic. Should be adept as an in-the-box type, at least. Let's see if he's active Sunday or not.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You a fan of his? Idk much about him other than he was the pick between Chidobe and JuJu and he'd probably be the biggest safety (and maybe secondary member period) on the roster right now right?

He's yet another scary talent unearthed by Will McClay.

I don't know how he does it.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
He's yet another scary talent unearthed by Will McClay.

I don't know how he does it.

Good. Wish we could land a couple of guys at DT, but that's not happening this year unless guys step up.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Backup OG's aren't an upgrade.

This. Maybe McGovern can bench him next year, but Su'a-Filo has pass protection problems and I don't know if Looney can play guard as well as he did center.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
What is the logic for a practice squad again?

They just haven’t decided what player they will most need to bring up yet but they know they’re going to need another safety this year so they sign Jones to the PS and can move him to the roster later this week or later in the season when they decide they need. It’s a temporary move. He will be on the roster at some point.