News: Cowboys Trade for Christine Michael per Schefter

sideon

Reaction score
Unfortunately, he doesn't have the skill that all great running backs have, the ability to change direction without slowing down. Watch the film, every time he makes a cut, he slows down and stutter steps. The great ones (including Murray) don't do that, they are much more fluid when changing direction.
:lmao2:Maybe Murray should've slowed down so he wouldn't run into his own blockers.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Always questionable when a team is willing to give up on a second round pick so quickly, and to a fellow contender no less.

Better or worse than how we got nothing for Kevin Burnett, Martellus Bennett, or Bruce Carter?

I think the bigger question is did they really think Fred Jackson was a better player at this point?

I think they'll regret it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Always questionable when a team is willing to give up on a second round pick so quickly, and to a fellow contender no less.

Actually that's an indication of a mature front office. No use wasting time on a player that's not worth it and holding up a position that could be used by a better prospect.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Well. Glad to see we're all coming together on this.

Dude hasn't laced up for Dallas.

That's ALL we know.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I have to admit, I just get depressed when watching this guy's highlight film. He is a total JAG, it is obvious. Murray's film is always a thing of beauty -- the fluidity, the quickness. This guy sucks. He is all jerky and stuttery. Forget about this guy right now, he is worthless.

It's basically a free look when you give up a conditional 7th.

Fluidity with Murray? I guess.

Quickness with Murray? C'mon man.

I find it funny how the Patriots get a pass using nothing but JAG running back's. ....but when the Cowboys are utilizing running backs that are better than a simple JAG they get knocked on.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
It's basically a free look when you give up a conditional 7th.

Let's keep this in perspective... We gave up a conditional 7th for him.. If we drafted him in the 7th what would be your expectations.. Hell just making the roster.