Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for OLB Elliott

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
I've seen it reported that it's a conditional 7th we gave up. Anyone know what the conditions are?

Pants

Reaction score
I've seen it reported that it's a conditional 7th we gave up. Anyone know what the conditions are?

that if he doesn't give us usable intel regarding how GB is running their offense in camp, then we nix the deal - game 5 will be on us before you know it :D

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
So he's a OLB/DE in a 3-4 now trying to find a fit in a 4-3. And he plays STs. Ok good depth except I thought they'd go Mike. Looks like Smith or Lee will be the Mike. Still uncertain who the cover LBers will be.

Would add Elijah Lee if he's still available. A healthier and more instinctive Nzeocha.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Broaddus just said he will be a LB in Dallas not a lineman.

Broaddus is wrong IMO. This kid is similar sized to Wilber but a more natural pass rusher. Both are liabilities in coverage. And JE is much better against the run.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Broaddus is wrong IMO. This kid is similar sized to Wilber but a more natural pass rusher. Both are liabilities in coverage. And JE is much better against the run.

It seems like he will be a pass rusher here.

Reactions: BAT

CWR

Reaction score
Mayowa is far from untouchable. If there is an upgrade out there and it takes Mayowa to get it, guess what?

Fair enough but Mayowa came on at the end of last season, and if Im not mistaken lead the team in sacks. Hes not going anywhere. Hes young and begining to produce. Id be really suprised if he was next in line to get cut.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Fair enough but Mayowa came on at the end of last season, and if Im not mistaken lead the team in sacks. Hes not going anywhere. Hes young and begining to produce. Id be really suprised if he was next in line to get cut.

Never said this. But agree with everything else. It's sad though that the Cowboys with their history of great pass rushers is relying on Mayowa.