Reaction score
I'm in!

Cam Bradfield, I choose you!

th

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is nothing on Mayowa as he was placed on P.U.P to start camp. I dont have a timeline of when he should be back.

However his competition for RDE is taking shape. Ryan Russell has started camp as the first team RDE. Brouddus has reported that he had some struggles with Smith ( who doesnt) but right he is a player to watch and Mayowa's man challenger at RDE for the moment

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I was going to take Darius Jackson but someone grabbed him so I guess I will watch Kavon Frazier

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Offense: Lucky Whitehead
Defense: Cedrick Thornton
I'm going to be at training camp Saturday. I will give all updates on Byron Jones that I can
Not going at all... but I will try to give reports on Damien Wilson... we need something good to happen with our LBers
David Irving
I'm in!

Cam Bradfield, I choose you!

th
Oh! So that's how it works. Cool. Jackson it is.
Nobody's picked Zeke yet?! I guess I'll take him, I plan on following as much of TC as possible via the Cowboys App....
Can there be some sort of official list updated in the OP? It would be easier to track that way.
Cant edit the OP anyomore but here is what we have

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cool idea. Not going to camp but I'll take my pet cat- Mark Nzeocha. Will post whatever I can find on him
La'el Collins and David Irving.
Dan Bailey- the baddest Cowboys kicker of all time - yes yes Chris Boniol, Rafeal Septien, and Nick Folk where good too.

Offense- Cole Beasley he's been working hard in the offseason. He's a little fella but plays big.
Defense- Tapper. I really hope he pans out. The fastest DE in the draft. I really really want him to develop

Edit: sorry I didn't know I had to update with articles of my pet cats. Oops.
I'll take Terrence Williams
Claiborne...Free
I was going to take Darius Jackson but someone grabbed him so I guess I will watch Kavon Frazier

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Day 2

Rolando McClain slept till 1:00 ....... got up ...... ate some fruit loops ...... went back to bed.

Randy Gregory woke up at 9:00 ..... swore off weed ...... forgot and smoked some weed ...... decided he was gonna quit tomorrow.