Recommended Cowboys Training Camp/Preseason Adopt A Player

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Nothing to report on Bradfield.

After reading his, history, though, on NFL.Com and other sites, he does not sound promising. I hope Green is better than most of us hope!!!

brymatt94

Reaction score
According to Bryan Broaddus it is very evident that Prescott needs to speed up his process and make his reads quicker. This is especially true when facing the blitz.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
According to Bryan Broaddus it is very evident that Prescott needs to speed up his process and make his reads quicker. This is especially true when facing the blitz.
Im interested to see how he looks in preseason. If we get some growth between now and then

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think Frazier will show more when pads come on tomorrow. No information yet but being in the secondary sometimes no info is better then info. Will update as I can

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Day 3

Rolando McClain woke up early at 11:00 ....... got up ...... remembered he has kids and tweeted them from bedroom to see if they are alright ...... got distracted playing Pokemon go so did a little cardio on accident ....... decided he needed a break so took an early nap.

Randy Gregory woke up at 8:00 ..... smoked a blunt before he remembered he had quit again....... promised himself he would remember to quit tomorrow.

Last edited:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Okay, Gathers.

They are saying that Kellen Moore is throwing a lot to TE's and Gathers is lighting it up.

plastic, you have a source on this? I saw hime catch a few passes on Vine, but have not seen any comment on his hands or route running.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Church lays the wood on Zeke. Think the vets are trying to send a message to the rook. <a href="David Helman on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/IWIGWVCzxK</a></p>&mdash; David Helman (@HelmanDC) <a href="">August 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">First day of contact. How do you like Zeke Elliott? <a href="Babe Laufenberg on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/ILod2sWQxQ</a></p>&mdash; Babe Laufenberg (@BabeLaufenberg) <a href="">August 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Still no word on Mayowa. However his competition for snaps at DE has shown some real promise very early in camp. If this continues Mayowa is going to have an uphill climb for snaps

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Day 4

Rolando McClain tried waking up ........ but it was to hard.

Randy Gregory woke up at 7:30 ..... worked out ....... ate breakfast ...... smoked a joint ........ ****** ........ try again tomorrow

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Still no news on my man Cam Bradfield, the five-year vet originally from Jacksonville. :( As of last night he was still on the active roster.

Bradfield is competing for the backup tackle position with Chaz Green. I guess no news is good news?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Nzeocha picked of Red (yes Red) in practice yesterday and also deflected a couple of passes. First real news I've seen on him. Hoping he gets increased reps with Wilber hurting

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
My guy Bradfield (OT) held his own in one-on-ones yesterday but he is still not getting much attention. Maybe that's a good thing.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Nzeocha got first team reps. And apparently blew up Darius Jackson in pass protection