Twitter: Cowboys trying to get Jamal Adams - No Trade ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
Jamal Adams would be like Amari, people would be on meltdown at first because of the compensation, then recognize how much of a beast he is once he's out there on our defense making tackles properly and taking amazing angles...He's the anti-Jeff Heath AND he's only 24....

quickccc

Reaction score
I just don't think they need a free safety. They definitely need a strong safety. Gosh, I hope it's Adams.

it's not like we are getting great production from the free safety role. If Jamal Adams is considered Derwin James ...

but just think if they had signed Earl Thomas - no draft picks would have even been surrendered.

Carson

Reaction score
JJT just confirmed on the radio his source says it's Adams they're after.

At my desk at work like this

tenor.gif

Verdict

Reaction score
Seems like an odd tanking strategy, unless they're looking to move Talib somewhere else.

Probably trading for a higher pick in the future. Stockpiling picks. Rams get room to go get another player today.

quickccc

Reaction score
Jamal Adams would be like Amari, people would be on meltdown at first because of the compensation, then recognize how much of a beast he is once he's out there on our defense making tackles properly and taking amazing angles...He's the anti-Jeff Heath.

Adams " should" be like Derwin James 2.0

Verdict

Reaction score
it's not like we are getting great production from the free safety role. If Jamal Adams is considered Derwin James ...
but just think if they had signed Earl Thomas - no draft picks would have even been surrendered.

Earl is old, but you are accurate

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cris Collinsworth made Heath sound like the next coming at safety lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.