Twitter: Cowboys trying to get Jamal Adams - No Trade ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
2 career interceptions for the massively compensated Adams.
good point. If I am giving up a haul of picks, it aint gonna be for a box safety that has only 2 picks...Woods is our ball hawk..Adams is more of a thumper in run support..plus my concern is he attracts flags with his hits.

Sydla

Reaction score
Jamal Adams would be like Amari, people would be on meltdown at first because of the compensation, then recognize how much of a beast he is once he's out there on our defense making tackles properly and taking amazing angles...He's the anti-Jeff Heath AND he's only 24....

Again it depends on the comp.

Cooper for a first looked good eventually.

But I really struggle with the idea that trading a couple of 1s or maybe a 1 and a 2 are worth it for a SS, even one I think is really good. Not sure you will ever get that return.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Again it depends on the comp.

Cooper for a first looked good eventually.

But I really struggle with the idea that trading a couple of 1s or maybe a 1 and a 2 are worth it for a SS, even one I think is really good. Not sure you will ever get that return.
I seriously doubt we would draft anyone better at our spot.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jamal Adams would be like Amari, people would be on meltdown at first because of the compensation, then recognize how much of a beast he is once he's out there on our defense making tackles properly and taking amazing angles...He's the anti-Jeff Heath AND he's only 24....

I don't like it unless we do it for a 2.

Safeties just don't make a big enough impact.

They don't need to invest a ton to get solid production from that position.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Have you ever felt massive?

I can't even crap at friends places unless they have a plunger, because most of the time I have to break up my dumps just to get them to flush and not stop up the toilet completely.

Dallas interested in Jamal Adam's feels a bit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.