Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1/18

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hope they hire McDaniels, and he drafts Baker Mayfield. He did so well with Tebow.

Reactions: BAT

kevm3

Reaction score
Hope they hire McDaniels, and he drafts Baker Mayfield. He did so well with Tebow.

The giants are actually attempting to make real moves. Looks like they will be in a superbowl and possibly win one before we win another playoff game. In 5 years time, we will still be arguing about which coordinator sucks or how we need to draft a new QB or how we need another piece in the draft while garrett and jerry will be stuffing their pockets full of money.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I think he's truly being selfish now. Other than his leadership, which is invaluable, he has no purpose on the field.
This narrative needs to be spread in the dfw media. I’m tired of Witten. Him bugging Brice butler over celebrating is annoying too. Like dude sit your old azz down

Pants

Reaction score
looking forward to if/when the media actually tweets something useful to wake up drunken-jerry so that he hires a legit GM, who in turn, hires a real coach, who in turn, hires a real staff....enough is enough already....I would be in jail if I lived in Texas because I would be storming their offices

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The giants are actually attempting to make real moves. Looks like they will be in a superbowl and possibly win one before we win another playoff game. In 5 years time, we will still be arguing about which coordinator sucks or how we need to draft a new QB or how we need another piece in the draft while garrett and jerry will be stuffing their pockets full of money.
The rest of the NFC East will be going up and going down. Luckily we will stay in the middle. ;)

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I have nothing but absolute respect for him, but it is well past time for him to retire.

It's hard to believe I was a junior in high school when he was drafted. lol

It's the coaches and GM that have to tell a great competitor to quit. Otherwise they believe in themselves and want to help the team win even when they can't any longer.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They’ve got us right where they want us. Clever Giants.

zack

Reaction score
There are multiple teams going after the Patriots assistants. Doesn’t mean that the Giants are going to get these guys. There is a lot of work to be done in NY. I can’t imagine that Daniels would be all that giddy to have Eli interception Manning as his starting QB.