Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1/18

vaturkey

Reaction score
Giants will get a good coach. That is a corner stone franchise in a huge market. Plus they will have deep pockets. I can see the Patriots D-coordinator getting that job and then keeping Eli for at least one more year while he concentrates on getting the D back to where it should be.

yimyammer

Reaction score
looking forward to if/when the media actually tweets something useful to wake up drunken-jerry so that he hires a legit GM

Sadly, this is a pipe dream I share. Unfortunately, jeri's problem is he's:

at least these lovely ladies distract me from that reality, if only for a moment

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he's truly being selfish now. Other than his leadership, which is invaluable, he has no purpose on the field.

He absolutely is. He thinks he's earned the right to decide when HE will relinquish the starting job. I wish we had a real GM to give him the wake up call he deserves.

But sadly this will be tolerated. Even celebrated. Saint Jason and all. Where would we ever be without him?

Enjoy another year of a slow, plodding offense.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Giants will get a good coach. That is a corner stone franchise in a huge market. Plus they will have deep pockets. I can see the Patriots D-coordinator getting that job and then keeping Eli for at least one more year while he concentrates on getting the D back to where it should be.
Wonder if he'll wear his Goodell Clown shirt around NYC.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He absolutely is. He thinks he's earned the right to decide when HE will relinquish the starting job. I wish we had a real GM to give him the wake up call he deserves.

But sadly this will be tolerated. Even celebrated. Saint Jason and all. Where would we ever be without him?

Enjoy another year of a slow, plodding offense.

Actually I have no problem with it.

The issue isn't Witten coming back. The issue is how he is used. I think he could be a good TE in short yardage situations, but we need someone more athletic and more of a threat downfield on early downs.

The coaches are to blame for having him in on 90% of the offensive plays.