Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1/18

Shake_Tiller

Reaction score
like I have said before witten is one of my all time favorite cowboy but it will be up to him. jones will not draft a guy to push him while he is still playing so we will have to hope that he has enough gas left his tank to make it another season.
How long ago was it we lamented "wasted" draft choices on TE? Did I miss a memo?

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak lost. Season is done. He is as available as Wentz.

Were you saying that last season. Wentz won't see the field in the playoffs, Dak did and went toe to toe with AR.

risco

Reaction score
I remember beating the Lions 5-0 in a playoff game at the Cotton Bowl, the lowest scoring playoff game in NFL history.

We broke several team records this year, smh...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Were you saying that last season. Wentz won't see the field in the playoffs, Dak did and went toe to toe with AR.
We'll see what happens, Dre. I have hope for the kid, and have, admittedly, been reactionary these past few weeks. Here's to a wonderful year 3.

One thing is certain, he needs to be practicing and doing everything he can to get better, starting yesterday. I'm not worried about Dak's work ethic, tho. He wants to QB this team, he likes what it brings. He's smart. He knows he has a lot of work to do.