Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1/18

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Practice squad...... prove it.

You're " Woe is me" grates like a dust bowl grandma survivor.

Prove it?

Ok, the Eagles starting QB was...........wait for it...........Nate Sudfeld:lmao2:

And you are strutting around acting like Billy bad arse over the win...............Baaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa........how embarrassing for you:facepalm:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Prove it?

Ok, the Eagles starting QB was...........wait for it...........Nate Sudfeld:lmao2:

And you are strutting around acting like Billy bad arse over the win...............Baaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa........how embarrassing for you:facepalm:
Did I mention anything about a win? Quote me and I'll eat it.

The starter was Foles. His second time around with the Eagles.

Wanna lie some more? Hack.......

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Did I mention anything about a win? Quote me and I'll eat it.

The starter was Foles. His second time around with the Eagles.

Wanna lie some more? Hack.......
Does you mom know you sneak out of the basement and get on the Internet this late at night?

Anyways, no more time for Beast to keep schooling you tonight, Beast has to get some sleep for work.

You probably don't know what I am talking about, but you will when you are older. Its called a job.
You not too bright, but you make me laugh.......................Beast likes you:grin:

phildadon86

Reaction score
With the way he’s been playing, Dak is about as effective as Wentz sitting on his couch in a knee brace.
I don't understand this debate at all. Wentz folded up like a lawn chair against basically every top defense he played this year. Net year with a first place schedule that team will be lucky to win 5 games, and that's considering Shwartz stays

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Then the whole offensive line needs to be revamped too...glad that they are a train wreck...

That's not an issue. A new HC needs to worry about getting the job then he can address needs. I think Dak can be coached up but I might be wrong. I don't see the need now for a new QB. There are too many holes to fill:

1. WR preferably a #1 but a #2 is good. We can have three #2s but someone needs to be steady as heck.
2. Receiving TE
3. Swing tackle
4. Cover LBer
5. Ball hawking S
6. Edge rusher
7. Mike replacement......Lee oft injured and gets injured there. Hitchens can be upgraded. Smith needs to be the Will. Wilson is fine at SAM. Mike replacement gets a year or two to break into the position

zack

Reaction score
That's not an issue. A new HC needs to worry about getting the job then he can address needs. I think Dak can be coached up but I might be wrong. I don't see the need now for a new QB. There are too many holes to fill:

1. WR preferably a #1 but a #2 is good. We can have three #2s but someone needs to be steady as heck.
2. Receiving TE
3. Swing tackle
4. Cover LBer
5. Ball hawking S
6. Edge rusher
7. Mike replacement......Lee oft injured and gets injured there. Hitchens can be upgraded. Smith needs to be the Will. Wilson is fine at SAM. Mike replacement gets a year or two to break into the position

My apologies, I was speaking about the Giants.....but agree with your list...

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak isn't available.

And Goff was really good year two. The kind of development you want in your young, franchise QB.

This is flawed, Geoff sucked his first season, Dak was Excellent. Geoff had Gurley all year, Dak lost Zeke for 6. What's your point?

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak isn't available.

And Goff was really good year two. The kind of development you want in your young, franchise QB.

Dak is available, Wentz isn't. I can see Wentz being that qb that's always hurt because of the way he plays.

Dre11

Reaction score
With the way he’s been playing, Dak is about as effective as Wentz sitting on his couch in a knee brace.

That's bs and an exaggeration. You wasn't saying that last season. Because Dak set such a high standard for himself last season, you forget he's a 4th round qb in year 2 who's going to get better. Don't forget Wentz is a first rounder and Dak is still in the conversation with him.