Cowboys tweets 1/13/19

Sydla

Reaction score

Think about this. Belt is predicting maybe 4 coaching staff moves. That’s after we fired our OL coach midseason and replaced a handful of coaches last offseason including the WR and QB coach last year.

At what point does it dawn on the fool that is Jerry that the assistants aren’t really the issue? How many times can you gut the coaching staff under Garrett before you get to the guy in charge?

I mean how ******* stupid is Jerry here?

I mean this is about as blatant as it gets for scapegoating and certainly strengthens the notion that the Jones are too emotionally invested in Garrett.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Clown League.

They'd always rather shovel bs at us than just admit they made a bad call.

Worst officiating year I can ever recall. So many horrid calls across the league.

Someone posted a rule which may have made what Collins did illegal. I could see that. But that's not what they called. They called bs, and then just spit in our faces afterward instead of admitting their mistake.

I found myself caring a lot less about the games this year. I think the poor officiating plays a big part in it. Idiot new rules. Arbitrary enforcement. Just flat out bad calls.

It's just not fun cheering for a team when it's not a straight game.

No Fun League.