Cowboys tweets 1/14/18

CavalierOsprey

Reaction score
Here's an eye opener.....if you had a child born the year the Cowboys played in their last SB, that kid would be graduating college this year.....before computers and cell phones were everyday devices.

So I assume our GM in training is on schedule as planned?

Super Bowl January 28, 1996
Daughter born 10/1/96
She graduates May 2018

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The Foles/Romo thing is complete nonsense. Show me the year Romo got up off the bench to take over a team in December with the 1 seed all but locked up and a playoff game against a dome team out in the elements.

Tony Romo is twice as good on an average day as Nick Foles is on his best day. Stop with this. It just shows you have to look deeper into any stats given.
But this why I always take the Playoff appearance over Draft position

People always bring up these type of stats and the more Ws the better...they never go away(except at FSU)

Just think how many times we have said the Eagles Super Bowl Trophy case is empty...it is a sick burn

Scotman

Reaction score
I wish that was Wentz' hand on him.

It's the only way.
usa_today_9645547.0.jpg

It'll happen.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
wow the dumb tweet from fake sportscenter was deleted but all these dumb Romo comparison tweets all hang around.

ok then.

zack

Reaction score
The Foles/Romo thing is complete nonsense. Show me the year Romo got up off the bench to take over a team in December with the 1 seed all but locked up and a playoff game against a dome team out in the elements.

Tony Romo is twice as good on an average day as Nick Foles is on his best day. Stop with this. It just shows you have to look deeper into any stats given.

Amen!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guy who said Bill Callahan built this OL is a melvin of epic proportions.