Cowboys tweets 1/14/18

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Luke played for us this year. Made some big time catches for us and was really coming on in the bowl game before he got hurt. Great player, better kid. Met Babe and spoke with him a few times at our games and at Cowboy games, incredibly friendly and generous person. My thoughts are with their family during this time. Luke will beat this.

I feel really bad for him. It was hard to read Barry Horn's story today. I was wondering where Babe has been. He usually tweets some funny and informative stuff during the playoffs.

The fact that he got on a plane and called the eagles game is really astounding. I always have loved brad and babe and interacting with babe here the last few years has shown what a great guy he is.

My friend got lymphoma when we were 19. he lost about 70 pounds, his hair and looked awful. He pulled through and I am hoping this is a similar situation.

RamziD

Reaction score
huh? Yeah Im 10.

The eagles and pats win? Not even sure what this means, like I am mad about it?

my point was why post some stupid nonsense that is just troll level crap from philly fans about Romo?

if you think Nick Foles took his team farther than Romo has is a logical sentence, great good for you. I guess we view the nfl differently.

It’s more a condemnation that our organization can’t get past the Divisional round of the playoffs with all the talent we have year in and year out, while other teams can go from picking in the top 10 to their conference championship game within his a few years, sometimes with seemingly lesser talent. It wasn’t a knock on Tony...at least not where I’m coming from.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It’s more a condemnation that our organization can’t get past the Divisional round of the playoffs with all the talent we have year in and year out, while other teams can go from picking in the top 10 to their conference championship game within his a few years, sometimes with seemingly lesser talent. It wasn’t a knock on Tony...at least not where I’m coming from.

it was a philly troll goofing on Romo because that is what trolls do. there is player x has more wins than romo everywhere on twitter today. Its all troll crap.

It was a direct knock and its pretty foolish.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Foles is the better QB. Lets face it. You are what your record/accomplishments say you are.
Yeah and if he wins a super bowl he's better than Marino too..Right

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Agreed it's more a knock on not getting tony what he needed to win