Cowboys Tweets 1/22/18

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TO is such a ******.

Also, the twitter coverage surrounding the Cowboys is so terrible. Why is it so terrible? Not a fan of twitter to begin with, but mostly because just terrible. Does every ****** in the universe just get a hot take in 140 characters or less without having to know anything at all about their topic? Jesus.

(For the record, guys, I love that you share the tweets so regularly. I'm just shocked by how truly awful they generally are).

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
TO is such a ******.

Also, the twitter coverage surrounding the Cowboys is so terrible. Why is it so terrible? Not a fan of twitter to begin with, but mostly because just terrible. Does every ****** in the universe just get a hot take in 140 characters or less without having to know anything at all about their topic? Jesus.

(For the record, guys, I love that you share the tweets so regularly. I'm just shocked by how truly awful they generally are).
It varies on twitter. If the cowboys are doing well...wow, the cowboys nation comes out in force. I believe watching the eagles make it to the Super Bowl w Foles has really irritated cowboys fans

gmoney112

Reaction score
TO is such a ******.

It's quite easily the dumbest collection of takes that history has ever known. You will be, unquestionably, dumber for having read them. 100%.

It does serve a purpose in providing myself a sense of confidence that as long as these people exist, I will have 0 issues climbing the ladder.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if the cowboys would win more in the playoffs and had been relevant in the playoffs in the last over twenty years these tweets wouldn't be so bad but everyone has them in the superbowl every year when the season starts and they usually flop so every body takes there shots when u don't succeed

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
if the cowboys would win more in the playoffs and had been relevant in the playoffs in the last over twenty years these tweets wouldn't be so bad but everyone has them in the superbowl every year when the season starts and they usually flop so every body takes there shots when u don't succeed
:hammer: Human nature​