Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 10/13

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
I'm sure all of us would gladly get low-balled at 35 mil a year

It is all about your context. For us mortals, $35 million is a ton of money and we say what the heck is the difference? But in the QB context there is a difference. I have turned down a job of $250,000 because others that do my job are currently making between $280-300K. For people making $40K a year, they may say the same thing about me. Context.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Just when you thought you got rid of the Garrett influence, in comes another one.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Can someone explain to me what #54 Smith and #48 Thomas are doing on that play? Thomas looks like he is playing zone and then has a oh-no moment and realizes it is man coverage and his man ran right by him. I have no clue what Jaylon Smith was doing on that play. It looked like the RB was his man and he was 10-15 yards deep.

Jaylon Smith called the play and he did not even know his own responsibility. So it looked.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I wonder, does this 4-6 month recovery time just the healing time, or does it include rehab and physical therapy?

Sydla

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me what #54 Smith and #48 Thomas are doing on that play? Thomas looks like he is playing zone and then has a oh-no moment and realizes it is man coverage and his man ran right by him. I have no clue what Jaylon Smith was doing on that play. It looked like the RB was his man and he was 10-15 yards deep.

Jaylon Smith called the play and he did not even know his own responsibility. So it looked.

Smith is caught in no man's land. If he comes up to defend the RB, the TE behind him is wide open. Watch the play develop, Jones appears to be looking deep and when he sees Smith turn to cover the wide open TE, Jones quickly throws the out to the TB. If Smith doesn't turn to try to cover the TE, Jones flips him the ball for an easy TD.

Seems like Thomas was confused on the play. Which seems to be a hallmark of a Nolan defense. This has happened in earlier games. A few times in the Seattle game, it looked like half the DBs were playing zone and the other half were playing man.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
They did. Paying below market a below your peers is lowballing

Considering Dak wanted 1 yr less then the team wanted is saying the length was the snag not the money. This has been known for some time. Maybe you didnt read?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Your assuming Dak is good....when he is benefiting playing in Kellen 's system. He's below average @ best. His inaccuracies killed us...repeatedly.

Kellen's system is the problem. Considering the team is getting production when they are going on the fly trying to get back in games, and not running the same 4 plays moore has scripted.