Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/14

phildadon86

Reaction score
though I don’t think he’s done, nor do I believe he will sign somewhere else (he’s built too much of his career here. Teammates love em. I don’t think he wants to leave that, plus this was his team when he was younger) but do you think he’ll be able to come back and play at the level he’s played at recently? I understand there will be rust to shake off when he comes back, but still, some doubt he’ll play at the level he did before
I dont see why. Hes not a run first QB so that injury wont really affect him as a passer. And judging from the history of the injury it looks like he will be fine.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol Jerry and Stephen said the same thing, he's the cowboys future

lol, you think JJ and his son got filthy rich by always telling the truth? Dak could be the future, but then again with Dak's and his agent's demands it might not be the case.

Dre11

Reaction score
lol, you think JJ and his son got filthy rich by always telling the truth? Dak could be the future, but then again with Dak's and his agent's demands it might not be the case.

lol...they didn't have have to say anything. conspiracy theorists like you love the drama

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
LaCanfora is one of the worst NFL reporters. The guy down the street cutting his lawn probably has better insights into what happens with Dak then this guy does.
That may be so, but we don’t have to rely on any reporter because Jerry and Stephen both have said on the record that Dak is their guy going forward regardless of his ankle.