Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/14

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol...they didn't have have to say anything. conspiracy theorists like you love the drama

No drama here, dog...and, what am I conspiring on? Learn the word, sucker! lol

jrumann59

Reaction score
Dak has so much respect around the league by his peers and none from some fans. It’s crazy.
I mean yeah he is next in line for huge pay day possibly, his huge payday benefits his peers. Also when was the last time an active NFL player said "yeah I am glad he got hurt."

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
lol...they didn't have have to say anything. conspiracy theorists like you love the drama

this!! I’ve been saying this for the longest! Everyone’s saying “he’s going elsewhere”.

Jerry and Stephen are the kings of “dancing” around the question/issue. Especially Jerry. We all know how he speaks. His proverbs and his metaphors usually don’t make sense, usually because he’s trying to not answer the question. If he really wasn’t going to pay Dak, he would’ve done one of his usual dancing around the issue type responses, and he certainly wouldn’t have released a statement saying “he’s our QB going forward”. He could’ve just said “we will provide him with all the top medical care as he goes through this difficult injury and work from there”

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I mean yeah he is next in line for huge pay day possibly, his huge payday benefits his peers. Also when was the last time an active NFL player said "yeah I am glad he got hurt."

his huge pay day doesn’t really benefit his peers though... also, what about the players across the league? They don’t have to say anything, but many of them are offering condolences. Mahomes, Haskins, even players from the NBA. They are not affected at all but still wish him luck and prayers through this injury.

jrumann59

Reaction score
his huge pay day doesn’t really benefit his peers though... also, what about the players across the league? They don’t have to say anything, but many of them are offering condolences. Mahomes, Haskins, even players from the NBA. They are not affected at all but still wish him luck and prayers through this injury.
His payday does effect his peers, if he gets a huge payday it effects the Franchise tags and negotiating points. I believe he is liked by many but i also believe many are "nice" individuals and they will say something nice. When you drive by a car accident and say, "I hope they are OK." is it because you know them or because you are a decent individual?

Dre11

Reaction score
No drama here, dog...and, what am I conspiring on? Learn the word, sucker! lol

I got your sucker, believe that. At some point instead of thinking they have a reason to lie, take them at their word that they genuinely mean what they say, they offered up a huge contract that Dak was ready to sign had both sides not waited till the last minute.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Or. People just respect him? Troy Aikman doesn’t play anymore and said kind words. So did Carson wentz who’s already been payed. Why do people have to disagree with something as simple as the guy is respected in the league lol

Reaction score
Yeah, but he's not a leader.

I read it right here

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah, but he's not a leader.

I read it right here
Right? Crazy. If i remember correctly and if im wrong I apologize i do recall a certain @AmariChill saying that his teammates didnt like him because they werent dapping him in the huddle. Or something along those lines last season. I hope this shows you how wrong you were.

Reactions: CWR

phildadon86

Reaction score
It’s almost Roger Staubach like with his character. It’s amazing.
The cowboys players just posted a video on Intsagram praying for a speedy recovery. I dont know how to post an instagram link here. Just goes to show you. The team loves him.