Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 10/9

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Time to take the team out back.....she’s a goner. No need to make her suffer the rest of the season.

Last edited:

catiii

Reaction score
If we'd only take free agent Larnell "Lard" Lipomann at NT we'd be set for a Super Bowl run.

He lives on the corner down the road. Played in high school and skipped college. 450lbs. Nikname "Engine Block." But noooooooooooo Jerry won't even look at him or answer his enquiries!!! o_O

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Time to take the team out back.....she’s a goner. No need to make her suffer the reason of the season.
And the reason for the season is pleasin'.
And I'm not getting much pleasin' over here!

Except for you guys.
You guys rock.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
ShrillVacantAmoeba-max-1mb.gif
:laugh:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Where is McGovern at.

he was a 3rd round pick.

a combo of McGovern at guard and Martin at RT.
Has to be better than Martin at RG and Steele at RT.

Give him a chance to play.

I think our best line (and possibly future one) based on Smith's health issues would be LT Williams (where he played in college), LG McGovern, C Biadasz, RG Martin, RT Knight. Knight might be the only one of those players not counted on to hold down one of those positions next year ... unless we continue to keep Williams at LG.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm asking specifically how you inform yourself of a players ability?

It varies, by how much value I put into the player in the first place, based on their prior history.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
As close as Jerry will come to calling them out, echoing Michael Irvin doing it.

I'll take it.

Call out the manhood of the coaches too Playmaker.

MM, Nolan, Tomsula, Edwards should all be coaching for their lives at this point.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Call out the manhood of the coaches too Playmaker.

MM, Nolan, Tomsula, Edwards should all be coaching for their lives at this point.
You're right about that but the culture looks irreparable at this point. Remember several years ago when Troy went on record and pointed out the absurdity of the WR Roy Williams transaction. From the onset the WORLD knew Jerry got fleeced but it took the FO 2 full seasons and off seasons to address that blunder. Same thing this season, It seems like all of the prominent folks with team connections are tip toeing around the cancer on the defense (#54) and if the coaches keep allowing it then they're worthless too.

RamziD

Reaction score
Didn’t we just sign a guy who’s started a lot of games at OT? What, does he have to be in the system a month, too, before they even activate him?

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think our best line (and possibly future one) based on Smith's health issues would be LT Williams (where he played in college), LG McGovern, C Biadasz, RG Martin, RT Knight. Knight might be the only one of those players not counted on to hold down one of those positions next year ... unless we continue to keep Williams at LG.

Williams
To LT wouldn’t bother me either. I would be cool with that too.

HungryLion

Reaction score
THIS IS SALT IN MY WOUNDS.

If they sign Redmond he hopefully won't see the field. I have to think guys like Looney and McGovern are way ahead of him because they always were.

And I'm totally fine starting Biadasz going forward with Looney the primary backup inside.

In a perfect world I agree with you. But considering how many OL the cowboys have lost already. Having another guy with position flex and time working in Kellen’s system...... it just makes sense IMO.