Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/14

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

I swear to God this guy may be the biggest idiot attached to this team.

Seriously? The biggest idiot?

3-3.jpg

Sydla

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind taking a flier on Austin.

But if your logic is we need Austin because we didn't adequately replace Lucky Whitehead, then you probably need to check yourself into a mental hospital somewhere because you clearly have some sort of mental deficiency going on somewhere.

Sydla

Reaction score

This is such BS on so many levels.

For one, Fisher sells something obvious as scoop. Of course the Cowboys would like a great player at their price. Great scoop there.

Secondly, the Cowboys can't claim they really were after a guy or seriously interested in a guy if they throw out a lowball offer that the know likely won't get the deal done and won't plan on budging from that number. Basically they want their fanbase believing they are really trying hard here while they fish for great white sharks throwing out a 1 lb test line and a bread crumb as bait.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
This is such BS on so many levels.

For one, Fisher sells something obvious as scoop. Of course the Cowboys would like a great player at their price. Great scoop there.

Secondly, the Cowboys can't claim they really were after a guy or seriously interested in a guy if they throw out a lowball offer that the know likely won't get the deal done and won't plan on budging from that number. Basically they want their fanbase believing they are really trying hard here while they fish for great white sharks throwing out a 1 lb test line and a bread crumb as bait.
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Your points were perfect. I feel the same way

Dre11

Reaction score
Yep. Dude is just a fan and people post his tweets like he knows any more than any random poster on this board. He doesn’t know jack ****.

Except the fact he’s in the building, and he actually talks to players and coaches. To say he doesn’t know more than a poster here is foolish.