Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/19

Bigdog

Reaction score

Boy, a lot of people are being positive about the Niners. I like Jimmy G but he only played in 7 career games although what games he had. Teams have games to study his tendencies. We will have to wait and see how this pans out. As Parcells would say lets not get the annointing oil out just yet.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Our best line was

Smith - Collins / Leary - Frederick - Martin - Free

I still like Collins going back to left guard
TSmith-Leary-Fred-Martin-Free was a Super Bowl-caliber OL.

Let Collins continue to adjust to RT and plug and play LG. LG can be the weak link on the OL unless we find a cheap gem. All of this with the caveat of having a plus swing T.

Our FO screwed the pootch not landing Tyrann for 1 year. There's your LG money put to good use, with 4 plus OL

texbumthelife

Reaction score
LCollins is a waste at LG......he only allowed 5 sacks against a Murderer's Row of DEs

A waste? Did you watch his run blocking? You can legit run behind him and Tyron every single play and keep going forward. You can tell teams you're doing it and still go forward. In other words, its perfect for this offense!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Oh trust me.

But in Rods Head ... Crawford + depth > Suh

Yup, Rod loves to have a full scrub second libs to trot out there 2-3 straight possessions in the second half while the opposing team does whatever they want and Tank is on the bench.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Don’t get a veteran wideout signing at all. Yes butler is gone but who cares. As mentioned earlier would rather give those reps to Brown and Lenoir than some journeyman

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Been saying all along I have no problem with us giving Suh 36 million for 3 years 25 guarenteed