Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/19

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
A waste? Did you watch his run blocking? You can legit run behind him and Tyron every single play and keep going forward. You can tell teams you're doing it and still go forward. In other words, its perfect for this offense!
RTs are much harder to find and we are already paying LCollins like one

Quit screwing around thinking OL can just switch

That is what messed up CGreen

Josh Sitton said it is like learning to wipe your butt with your other hand..... not easy BTW

Carson

Reaction score

Josh Sitton said it is like learning to wipe your butt with your other hand..... not easy BTW

Well lucky for La’El he’s left handed. So he can go back to wiping the old way lol

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

lol...Cowboys have shown interest, meaning no phone calls made, no visits set up.....but hey, we have "interest"...............they're killin me with this stuff.............................that's like "I saw a lady at the store that I have interest in.....I'll never see her again or talk to her" but hey, I have interest.

Carson

Reaction score
lol...Cowboys have shown interest, meaning no phone calls made, no visits set up.....but hey, we have "interest"...............they're killin me with this stuff.............................that's like "I saw a lady at the store that I have interest in.....I'll never see her again or talk to her" but hey, I have interest.

Welcome to the cowboys offseason. Where we have interest in everybody, yet some nobody

Mr_437

Reaction score
Please send this group of visiting FA WRs home an call up some defensive guys. Draft WRs.

Rashaan Evans on th pre-draft visit list is th best news so far today, for me.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

They'd only move Collins back if they got a good RT. Whatever is best for the team.

Sydla

Reaction score
Just sign a ********* OG and stop ****** with the line.

They make this stuff way too complicated.