Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/2/18

waving monkey

Reaction score
See my post above........................and no, I wasn't being mean just using a figure of speech for somebody with one usable leg.

My apologies to the snowflakes for not being more PC..............I will log off now and do 50 push ups to punish myself.
It was simply a spurious slander that needed to be called out.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was running around on one leg last year during most of the games, its a figure of speech.

I guess the snowflakes get offended for not using PC language............my apologies...............how about this...................

"Jaylon seemed to be bimodally challenged last year"................better?
Sure.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I didn't say he wasn't going to have a career, I said he wasn't going to be the once in a generational talent he was at Notre Dame before the injury. We are talking Luke Kuckley on steroids if you watched him at Notre Dame.

He may very well have a long career in the NFL, but he is a shell of his former self when you watch him on tape now compared to him pre-injury.

That aint coming back, its just not. Now if you think Jaylon is going to turn into a monster LB overnight to the point he is considered the best in the league, wins DPOY honors, and has a Hall of Fame career................all which looked very likely before his injury.................then I don't know what to say.

I hope you are right................I hope he does return to form, but I just don't see it............I see a player starting year 3 a shell of what he once was.
That’s fair. He did get a lot better as the season went on