Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/2/18

DFWJC

Reaction score
Finish your thought...
I thought your comment was about Dak (who I'm pulling for)
Was going to say of course he needs to improve.

But then I saw that it was...should have been no surprise...you being negative on Romo.
So no need to respond, as your opinion is well established.
No need to debate it...would be useless.

I think I asked you awhile ago if you wanted to mutually go on ignore.
That'd be nice.
Just say the word

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Its kind of hard to play MLB if you are a gimp.

Not being mean or hating on the kid, just keeping it real.................go watch the dam games, he totally got wiped out on most running plays.

He cant play MLB, I sorry, but he cant.............The dude is never going to be the same player he was in college, I'm sorry, but that is just the truth.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score

Not being mean or hating on the kid, just keeping it real.................go watch the dam games, he totally got wiped out on most running plays.

He cant play MLB, I sorry, but he cant.............The dude is never going to be the same player he was in college, I'm sorry, but that is just the truth.
But can he be better than Damien Wilson? I’d hope so

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
But can he be better than Damien Wilson? I’d hope so

I think he can, but for the resources we spent.............virtually a late first round pick...........Jaylon was pegged as being a cornerstone player.

Its pretty obvious that aint happening now, not in year three......................dam shame too, he was a beast at Notre Dame.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think he can, but for the resources we spent.............virtually a late first round pick...........Jaylon was pegged as being a cornerstone player.

Its pretty obvious that aint happening now, not in year three......................dam shame too, he was a beast at Notre Dame.
So one full year and he will never be the same again? Wow this board is so quick to call it a career on people lol

waving monkey

Reaction score

y6ou dont know that and you were being mean

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So one full year and he will never be the same again? Wow this board is so quick to call it a career on people lol

I didn't say he wasn't going to have a career, I said he wasn't going to be the once in a generational talent he was at Notre Dame before the injury. We are talking Luke Kuckley on steroids if you watched him at Notre Dame.

He may very well have a long career in the NFL, but he is a shell of his former self when you watch him on tape now compared to him pre-injury.

That aint coming back, its just not. Now if you think Jaylon is going to turn into a monster LB overnight to the point he is considered the best in the league, wins DPOY honors, and has a Hall of Fame career................all which looked very likely before his injury.................then I don't know what to say.

I hope you are right................I hope he does return to form, but I just don't see it............I see a player starting year 3 a shell of what he once was.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Calling Jaylon a gimp is keeping it real? Wow.

He was running around on one leg last year during most of the games, its a figure of speech.

I guess the snowflakes get offended for not using PC language............my apologies...............how about this...................

"Jaylon seemed to be bimodally challenged last year"................better?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
y6ou dont know that and you were being mean

See my post above........................and no, I wasn't being mean just using a figure of speech for somebody with one usable leg.

My apologies to the snowflakes for not being more PC..............I will log off now and do 50 push ups to punish myself.