Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 9/18

efh313

Reaction score
You know, I'm beginning to wonder if the Jones' spent so much money on the Star and Jerry World and all the Training and Rehab facilities, that they forgot to leave some money for the DOCTORS AND TRAINERS that are supposed to be taking care of these guys!!
:banghead:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You mean like a run to bring it to the one yard line? Yeah he did that. Youre out to lunch.

No, I saw that play...he needs to do more of that. There were other time he could have scooted for some yards.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm through with expectations, realizing what this team has to overcome to be successful under their current circumstances. I'll be content to simply enjoy being entertained and let the chips fall where they may. Seems the best way to actually enjoy a game, free of undue disappointment. If they happen to do well and win, so much the better. I never expected an easy go of things, well before this season got underway. it's not a big surprise to see this occur. Watch, enjoy and be entertained. ;)

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd be a lie if I said I live and breath for every word coming from Jerry's mouth. Just more sales pitch, as usual.

Ditto for Stephen. It must be some sort of an addiction of some kind, 'cause I keep tuning in for the games! :rolleyes:

Last edited: