Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 9/18

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

That it came in individual drills has upside and downside. Good that it wasn't a contact injury, as I'd expect more damage that way. Bad that his next can spontaneously break down like that without contact.

I'll take neck strain over a recurrence of his back problem, though.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Considering how little he did last week to counter the pressure I doubt it. We need to utilize Daks legs and throw more screens, quick outs ect. If MM isn't Garrett 2.0 we should see this.

I worry that Moore is the problem and has given up on Boise State misdirection.

Reactions: CWR

Praxit

Reaction score
.....Shortround thanks for posting these. Keeps our noggins wondering. ;)..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
At this point I don’t even know who would play LT

Brandon Knight? Or is he still injured, too?

Frankly, I would have prepared for this by having Williams take some snaps at tackle, especially when it was clear that Erving wasn't even going to be good enough to start over an undrafted rookie. As is, it might be asking a lot to make him suddenly go back to LT.

CWR

Reaction score
I worry that Moore is the problem and has given up on Boise State misdirection.

No doubt KM is where it starts but I expect MM to right the ship. If he's letting poor game plans and calls go by him, then we may as well bring Garrett back.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brandon Knight? Or is he still injured, too?

Frankly, I would have prepared for this by having Williams take some snaps at tackle, especially when it was clear that Erving wasn't even going to be good enough to start over an undrafted rookie. As is, it might be asking a lot to make him suddenly go back to LT.
Erving didn't start because he was limited by an injury. They decided to give him some snaps on ST to see how well he was moving...then he got knocked out of the game with an injury.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
No doubt KM is where it starts but I expect MM to right the ship. If he's letting poor game plans and calls go by him, then we may as well bring Garrett back.

The kind of misdirection I'm thinking of is the exception and not the rule in the league. I don't expect MM to deliver it either.

CWR

Reaction score
The kind of misdirection I'm thinking of is the exception and not the rule in the league. I don't expect MM to deliver it either.

Id settle for some designed plays to get Dak out of the ever collapsing pocket he is about to be in.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Erving didn't start because he was limited by an injury. They decided to give him some snaps on ST to see how well he was moving...then he got knocked out of the game with an injury.

I just read somewhere that at least part of the reason was that they were unhappy with his play in camp.