Cowboys Tweets 9/21

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Obviously would love to see Zeke take every snap since he looks like he needs the PT and to get back in a rhythm with the offense. However DMac seems to bring a little zap into the offense as well unlike I have seen with Morris. DMac can also catch the ball well. If you have to rest Zeke, hope to see DMac get some PT.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Now I have heard it all. Deion, the guy, who refused to make tackles and said it was a "business decision" is criticizing Zeke.

Exactly. He was paid to tackle and still would pick and choose when he wanted to.

I don't care for what Elliott did either and it was immature. And if he doesn't learn from it and get better, then I might pay attention to what is said.

But this railing against him by the likes of Tomlinson and Sanders is laughable.

The ironic thing is that Sanders has ripped Tomlinson for not playing through a knee injury when the Chargers lost to the Patriots in the AFC champ. game.

I don't give Sanders any credit as he is still a showboating hypocrite.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Who has a month long concussion?

A player who the team is trying to stash on IR and not put on practice squad where he could be plucked by another team.

:laugh:

Obviously, it's just funny that they are painting this image of Rico having the most fragile brain on earth to keep up the rouse. He's already on IR, it's not like he has to have an 8 week concussion to stay on there.