Twitter: Cowboys Tweets Wed 5/01

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak needs to work on his accuracy. If that was Romo it would have been a td.
Dumb. Dak had his arm blocked from getting a full follow through extension when releasing the pass, yet he had the arm strength to still pass it 45 yards through the air and hit right on target.

Sydla

Reaction score

We know McGovern was one they had rated higher than Hill. I’d be curious to see who the others were that they passed on to take Hill.

My gut says one or two of the safeties were higher.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I don't know why people are talking about La'el Collins for Karl Joseph. The better trade in my opinion is Taco for Joseph.

Especially contract year Collins. I want a top 100 pick and Joseph if we're talking Collins.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score

That podcast on Heath and Lockette was pretty inspiring in SO many ways. Good men, good players and thank GOD Ricardo made it. I mean, I knew the hit was bad but not that devastating. RL has so much to offer and now he gets to coach his son's pee wee team and also work as an advocate for spinal chord research. Touching story all the way round.

BTW: it also shines some light on Jeff Heath as a man. I know a lot of you guys don't like him and I get it, I really do. But just listen to this podcast and tell me you don't come away with a different perspective. At the end of the day, is it REALLY his fault the Cowboys cheap arsed front office tries to continually jam a square peg into a round hole? Hell no.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don't know why people are talking about La'el Collins for Karl Joseph. The better trade in my opinion is Taco for Joseph.
Agree completely.

Collins is going to work his butt off to have a great contract year and I’d like to see Dallas benefit from it. Depth on the OL is a great thing. There are ways to use them too.

Beaker42

Reaction score
That podcast on Heath and Lockette was pretty inspiring in SO many ways. Good men, good players and thank GOD Ricardo made it. I mean, I knew the hit was bad but not that devastating. RL has so much to offer and now he gets to coach his son's pee wee team and also work as an advocate for spinal chord research. Touching story all the way round.

BTW: it also shines some light on Jeff Heath as a man. I know a lot of you guys don't like him and I get it, I really do. But just listen to this podcast and tell me you don't come away with a different perspective. At the end of the day, is it REALLY his fault the Cowboys cheap arsed front office tries to continually jam a square peg into a round hole? Hell no.
Heath needs to retire since our lame FO can’t quit him.