Twitter: Cowboys twitter 8/19/21

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score

Why do people react to what this guy says. He is a freaking blogger with absolutely no insight into the organization. No media connection, no personal relationships or team sources, NOTHING! A freaking blogger that spends a lot of time editing film which I appreciate, but I don’t take what he says as law (no bun intended)!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Why do people react to what this guy says. He is a freaking blogger with absolutely no insight into the organization. No media connection, no personal relationships or team sources, NOTHING! A freaking blogger that spends a lot of time editing film which I appreciate, but I don’t take what he says as law (no bun intended)!

He has had former players and media people join him on his channel so he has connections and sources. IIRC he has hosted shows at sports bars with players and media as well.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
He has had former players and media people join him on his channel so he has connections and sources. IIRC he has hosted shows at sports bars with players and media as well.

Really I did not know that. I used to watch his vids for a while and never seen anyone remotely connected to the team. Good to know and I apologize for calling him out without being informed.