Cowboys two years away from Super Bowl contention

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
LOL. I'll believe it when I see it. These bozo talking heads come up with anything Dallas Cowboys to garner attention, make a dime off the headline. After all, the Cowboys are still America's Team, and there's nothing haters can do about it, heh.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea what that means, but for some strange reason it was amusing.

Like I amuse you. Tell me HOW?

goodfellas-pesci.jpg

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Like I amuse you. Tell me HOW?

goodfellas-pesci.jpg
I cant ever explain it, I cant explain why I like to breathe air, its that unknown commodity that cant be explained its what makes life so entertaining and worth living.
You are that unknown commodity GimmeTheBall!
With out you, I cant breathe...

fivetwos

Reaction score
Dallas has its best seasons and most likeable teams when they aren't overhyped by the media.

aria

Reaction score
Read this earlier today, they’re missing a 0. I’ve never been so down on this team, they blow.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Read this earlier today, they’re missing a 0. I’ve never been so down on this team, they blow.

The defense blows. Offense will continue to be one of the best in the NFL with Dak back.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
This is what I expect, similar to Dak and Zekes rookie year, honestly no one expected two rookies to come in and lead a team to 13-3.

They weren't contenders in 16 but it was a great year. I expected 6-10 at best. But it was 1 of 5 good seasons over the last 25