Cowboys Udfas

Kolemmitt

Reaction score

This is a link to Luepke v. Arizona. A P5 school.

I think he can be our new Zeke - not 2016 Zeke, obviously, but the good things that Zeke did in 2022. Short yardage, pass block, receiving out of the backfield, some two-back sets, etc.
Change-of-pace. A little Thunder to Pollard and Deuce's lightning.

I should say a much-cheaper version of Zeke, that will also play special teams.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Started watching the UDFA's yesterday with Jalen Moreno-Cropper. I can't believe this guy went undrafted.

My main concern is that our top three spots on the depth chart are locked up, so to make the roster, he's probably going to have to prove he can play special teams in order to make the roster. If he can do that, I think he has a legitimate chance to win the #4 receiver spot.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i like this group of udfa's.
luepke.
land.
bostwick.
moreno cropper.
wheat.
can't wait to watch these kids in action.

rambo2

Reaction score
A waste. I dont see anything that translates to the nfl. Sorry
Short yardage running back, H-back, fullback, tight end. He is an excellent receiver and can run wheel routes from the fullback position. He can run, block, and catch the football. You need to see an eye doctor immediately.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Short yardage running back, H-back, fullback, tight end. He is an excellent receiver and can run wheel routes from the fullback position. He can run, block, and catch the football. You need to see an eye doctor immediately.
My eyes are just fine. I can see you are a condescending goof.

lol After rewatching the video I have changed my stance on him.

He looks pretty good. Im not too big to admit I was wrong.

But I am right about you. lol