Cowboys Uniform Change *Mega Merge thread*

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I see people all of the time like nike and just people with crazy overhaul of the Cowboys uniform and they destroy something thats good.

So heres mine. The only thing i would even cinsider changing is the pants.

http://i1195.***BLOCKED***/albums/aa383/CowboysRemix/DC14/UniformCHG2_zps0c8f17a9.png

Reaction score
I see people all of the time like nike and just people with crazy overhaul of the Cowboys uniform and they destroy something thats good.

http://i1195.***BLOCKED***/albums/aa383/CowboysRemix/DC14/UniformCHG2_zps0c8f17a9.png
It would take some getting used to, but I could live with that.

It's certainly better than the ideas of those who have liberal arts degrees and can't find any work with them and who have way too much time on their hands to come up with those WFL-like atrocities that show up every once in a while.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not bad. What would be your take with the blue jerseys?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
It would take some getting used to, but I could live with that.

It's certainly better than the ideas of those who have liberal arts degrees and can't find any work with them and who have way too much time on their hands to come up with those WFL-like atrocities that show up every once in a while.

I would really like to see new pants. Wear these with the whites and the grays with the blue jersey.

DavidS

Reaction score
As an alternate every now and then I'd be cool

But not as a formal change

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

I see where you are trying to go.

I really like the grey because the star "pops" more on helmet. Those pants sorta balance it out. Normally I am one for balance but not in thus case.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Not sure why, but it makes me think I'm looking at a Detroit Lions player wearing a Cowboys helmet.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Yes! I've been clamoring for blue pants for ages now. Looks so much better. It modernizes the uniform without changing the classic look.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Like the bold blue pants, but now that I think about it, I would prefer the blue & white stripe down the leg to be the dark blue that is on the helmet. It would then match much better and be more balanced.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Like the bold blue pants, but now that I think about it, I would prefer the blue & white stripe down the leg to be the dark blue that is on the helmet. It would then match much better and be more balanced.

Yeah, change the strips down the legs to the color of the helmet Star, plus the stripes on the helmet would also match...then re-post it again.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Go back to the royal blue with white stripes and numbers for the blue jerseys and the gray pants.

Section446

Reaction score
I'm really opposed to change when it comes to the more historic teams (Cowboys included), but that actually looks damn good. Good job, LatinMind.

Venger

Reaction score
By all means let's change the shade of lipstick on this pig of a franchise...

Hate the blue, way too electric bugaloo. I consider the Cowboys white jersey to be the uniform of the angels. Changing the pants makes baby Jesus cry.

But if he did cry, it should be for a far darker shade of blue.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'd also want the star on the sleeves like the blue jerseys, on the white. Would look so awesome.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
It looks all right. I would prefer that they just take the green tint out of the home pants, making them like the away pants. I could live with those blue pants as an occasional change of pace, but would prefer that they not be the regular ones.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
IDK how i feel about this one. The dark blues

This is the same type of blue i used before but darker to go with the Jersey
http://i1195.***BLOCKED***/albums/aa383/CowboysRemix/DC14/UniChgdarks_zpsc805b5f8.png