Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Tony's hurt. I don't know if it's only pain or if he's also got other neuropathic symptoms, but he is scared by it and doesn't want it to get worse. You could see it in the preseason when he turned into the antsy Romo we saw when he'd been hurt before. He doesn't have the stomach for the hit anymore. He may not have any use now.

Yea, injuries can cause guys to lose their heart... not saying it's happened with Romo, but if it has, we just paid $100M for a 5 year anchor

Kingsham

Reaction score
If directv called me tonight and offered me the Sunday ticket for free, I'd tell them no thanks. I feel bad for those who didn't see this coming and spent their money to watch this crap.

You could always use it to watch all the other solid teams in the league. Which is what I do. So pleasant to watch well coached teams with good players.

Naruto

Reaction score
Well 21-10 would have been a fair score going into the half for the cowboys considering every possible bad thing that could happen did. But I wouldn't put a nickel on the Boys going 99 yards without screwing something up

Status
Not open for further replies.