Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
are you 8 years old?

Nope, I'm realistic. Stop hating, it's the first game. He may have "lost" us some playoff chances but we would have never been in that position without him.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I'm working and listening to the game. I'm shocked. Don't know if I can defend Romo anymore.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Yea, injuries can cause guys to lose their heart... not saying it's happened with Romo, but if it has, we just paid $100M for a 5 year anchor

Look on the bright side. After this season, only three more to go.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's weird about it?

Defense can't stop anybody. Offense is mistake prone.

Same ol'. Same ol'.

That's not how I'd characterize it. Our offense isn't normally mistake prone, and our defense is getting DL pressure, of all things.

Tony's single-handedly contributed to a 21 point swing in the fist half: the blown read to Williams that resulted in a SF touch, and the pick at the goal line the next series. Our OL is absolutely dominating a good SF defense, our DL is getting some pressure with the down linemen, of all things, we're dominating ToP, and we're still down by 18 in the first half.

It's ok for us to be getting beat bad and for the game to still be bizarre. It's not exactly a defense of Dallas to acknowledge that this game is playing out nothing like most of us would have predicted, even if the score isn't all that surprising to some.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Tony's hurt. I don't know if it's only pain or if he's also got other neuropathic symptoms, but he is scared by it and doesn't want it to get worse. You could see it in the preseason when he turned into the antsy Romo we saw when he'd been hurt before. He doesn't have the stomach for the hit anymore. He may not have any use now.

If that's the case we should be leaning on Murray and the line in the redzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.