Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurican

Reaction score
I'd gain so much respect for Garrett if he benched Romo in the 2nd half. It's about being accountable for your actions.

One guy is killing the team. Be fair to the other 53 guys.

It would send a message to the rest of the team as well.

Doubt Garrett has the stones, he would need daddy I mean Jerry's permission

Plankton

Reaction score
Against a team that replaced 3/4 of its secondary starters, and is missing their best pass rusher and a really good LB, and the quarterback is playing like he's blindfolded.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Boo birds are out.

Music to my ears, but are you listening Mr Jones, Mr Murray, Mr Garrett, Mr Linehan, Mr Romo

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
So much for starting off strong. Let's immediately shoot ourselves in the foot and make it an uphill battle from the start. Then we can get on a little hot streak, pad our stats, get the world thinking we're not too bad, and come up just a little too short, just a little too late in the final game of the season. Ready! Break!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The playcalling wasn't stupid. Romo has singlehandedly given this game to the 9ers. Period.

The playcalling, with the right reads, and we'd have 0 turnovers and 14 points.

Run the damn ball and those things don't happen. This has been happening since Garrett was hired. He tries to get cute and ends up making stupid calls. Every team in the NFL should run the damn ball on a 2nd and 1 from the 2. Every damn time! Especially when you have a good back and line.

Status
Not open for further replies.